Thursday, August 20, 2009

"Positive Characteristics"

1. Looking back at the list of your positive characteristics and qualities, what do you feel and realize about it?



I am happy and thankful that I have these positive traits that I can use daily. I realize that these qualities can help me grow as a person and also develop my personality



2. The Golden Rule says “Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.”


a. Given the following situations, how would you like to be treated by your teachers and schoolmates:I want to be treated fairly and with respect. I want them to help me enhance my skills by supporting me in anything I will doI don't want them to judge me wrongly. I also want them to accept me exactly the way I am.
b. Considering the given ideas on how to treat others with respect, what can you commit to yourself in terms dealing with the MCL community: teachers, students, employees, security, maintenance/janitors and canteen personnel?
I should know my own limitations and weaknesses. I must first reflect well before making any decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment