Friday, August 21, 2009

"Peer Pressure"

We went to one of our friend’s house to watch movies, it’s quite late at night so I need to go home. They want me to stay and watch another movie. At first, I really still want to watch another movie but my parents are waiting for me at home so I decided to go home early. My parents trusted me a lot so I will not break that trust. There will always be another time for bonding, my responsibilities at home are more important. I must obey my parents so they will allow me to have my own freedom.
We should know what to prioritize in our life, so it’s easier for us to divide our time. In life we should give and take, we should know when to hold on and let go. It’s always about our own decisions that will lead us to the path either the good or the bad path. All that is happening to us is just the result of what we’ve done in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment